I Code

"I’ve never been much of a team player. Don’t get me wrong , I don’t mind working in groups but I’m not a sports guy. Put me in front of a keyboard and watch me go. And it’s figuring out what makes things work that excite me. Sending messages between two different systems, be it a kernel to an event or between a front end web app to a backend API a thousand miles away. And it doesn’t matter the language. I may only speak English but I write in twenty different languages. Some languages you’ve never even heard of. I create something in these languages and watch it flourish. I can see others using it and i can see how I can improve it, make it faster, easier to use, better. And then I do it. I breathe it in. I connect the 1s and the 0s, the For loops, the Switch statements. I write the event handlers, the models, the views.it gives me not just purpose but a feeling that I am building things that people use. And I can make them better." - Anonymous


I Code. I Love. I Am.



I Code. I Love. I Am.




Comments